- Protects water skiers, swimmers, and sea life from propeller injuries.
- Faster cruising at low motor RPM resulting in fuel savings.
- Greater thrust (Towing Skiers or achieving planing speed).
- Reduction of Propeller wake (preventing wake nuisance for boats nearby and preventing wake damage to river and channel banks).
- Greater directional steering control.
- Outstanding boat leveling trim control.
- The vortex vanes between the outer and inner guard nozzle create a similar effect as counter rotating propeller arrangements, canceling the torque reaction, and the Propeller vortex of a single Propeller installation (Simple application for submarines and torpedoes).
|Country of Manufacture||United States|